Saturday, March 27, 2021

What are five really popular shows that you haven't watched yet?

I love watching TV shows, there are so many amazing shows out there that I know I can't watch them all. There have been some really popular shows that I've not watched but I want to. So here are five that I've never seen but hope to watch soon at some point.


1. American Horror Story

I love horror and I can't believe I never watched this anthology series.


Description:

An anthology series centering on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an insane asylum, a witch coven, a freak show circus, a haunted hotel, a possessed farmhouse, a cult, the apocalypse, and a slasher summer camp.






2. Fresh Off the Boat

I heard this was a funny show and I'm really looking forward to watching. I became a fan of Constance Wu ever since I watched the movie Crazy Rich Asians (that's an amazing movie by the way).


Description:

A Taiwanese family makes their way in America during the 1990s. This is a comedy based on Chef Eddie Huang's memoir that focus on the son of Chinese immigrants trying to fit in after his family moves to Orlando.







3. Game of Thrones

I know this show has lost a great deal of popularity once it ended. And I couldn't help but notice how much fans were disappointed with the final season but I still would like to see it.


Description:

Nine noble families fight for control over the lands of Westeros, while an ancient enemy returns after being dormant for millennia.






4. Heroes

I guess this show is considered sci-fi meets superhero and I'm surprised I've never watched it. If I like it, then I'll watch the sequel miniseries Heroes Reborn.


Description:

Oridinary people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.







5. Lovecraft Country

An historical fiction/sci-fi/horror miniseries that I can't wait to watch.


Description:

Atticus Black joins his friend Letitia and his Uncle George to embark on a road trip across 1950s Jim Crow America in search of his missing father.

No comments: