Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Beauty: Hairstyles That I Love: The Bob

A hairstyle that I've always loved is the Bob. I had my hair cut into this style a few times especially after my hair would grow out a little too long. It's one of my favorite go to styles. I like the bob because it's a style that is so versatile and easy to wear. From curly to straight or short to mid-length, it always looks amazing. It's a statement-making cut but it also has this casual understated feel to it as well.


Sleek and Face-framing

Ali Martin (9-1-1)






Sleek and Curved

Bonnie Bennett (The Vampire Diaries)






Wavy and Textured

Jenna Dewan






Sleek and Tapered

Jurnee Smollett






Short and Sleek that Grew out to Mid-length

Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)







Curly with Bangs

Yara Shahidi

No comments: