Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Book Girl Thoughts: I Took a Break from being Online

You may have noticed I haven't posted anything for several days, I had decided to take break from being online. I just felt like I needed a break, so from noon on Friday to 5:00 PM today, I took that time to unplug and relax and renew.

I know I've missed a few things such as the trailer for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (which I just saw and I'll post it after this). With no plan to go online, I had plenty of time to get caught up on my reading and watching a few shows and movies. I have read so much over the past few days that I'm nearly finished and I should have my review up for Frozen Heat by Richard Castle on Friday.

As much as I enjoy going online, it was nice taking a break. When was the last time you took a break from being online?

No comments: