Friday, April 9, 2021

What Are Your Favorite Dance Movies?

Aside from being a huge book nerd, I'm also an equally huge dance nerd. I absolutely love to dance it feels amazing moving my body to the music. I love all types of different dance styles from ballet to street style competitions, I can never get enough. The funny thing is I haven't watched a lot of dance movies. The ones I have seen and really loved and liked are: Black Swan, Bring It On, Dance With Me, Magic Mike 1 and 2, Shall We Dance? and You Got Served. Although, Bring it On is technically not a dance movie since cheerleading is a sport but it does have a lot of cool moves (especially from the Clovers) which is why I included it.

I was thinking of watching (and maybe buying) some more dance movies and was wondering what are some of your favorites?

Shall We Dance?

No comments: