Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Five shows I want to start watching in June

I wish I had more time in the day to watch TV because I'm always finding so many shows that are new or new to me that I really want to watch. I'm starting to think as weird as it might sound, I may have to scheduled time for it. If you have a lot shows to watch, how do you find the time to watch them?

Below are five shows that I want to start watching next month (which I will find the time for).


1. Bones (DVD)


Starring: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, Michaela Conlin, T.J. Thyne, Tamara Taylor, John Francis Daley and more

Description:

Forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and cocky F.B.I. Special Agent Seeley Booth build a team to investigate murders. Quite often, there isn't more to examine than rotten flesh or mere bones.






2. October Faction (Netflix)


Starring: Tamara Taylor, J.C. MacKenzie, Aurora Burghart, Gabriel Darku, Maxim Roy, Stephen McHattie and more

Description:

A semi-retired couple who work for a clandestine monster hunting agency discover dark family secrets and the truth about their employer after their magically inclined nigh adult kids reawaken a witch bent on revenge.






3. The Client List (DVD)


Starring: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Loretta Devine, Colin Egglesfield, Cybill Shepherd, Rebecca Field, Alicia Lagano, Brian Hallisay and more

Description:

Riley is a single mother living in a small Texas town and leading a shocking double life.






4. The Queen's Gambit (Netflix)


Starring: Anya Taylor-Joy, Chloe Pirrie, Bill Camp, Marcin Dorocinski, Marielle Heller, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Moses Ingram and more

Description:

Set during the Cold War era, orphaned chess prodigy Beth Harmon struggles with addiction in a quest to become the greatest chess player in the world.






5. The Upshaws (Netflix)


Starring: Mike Epps, Kim Fields, Diamond Lyons, Wanda Sykes, Khali Spraggins, Page Kennedy, Journey Christine and more

Description:

It centers on a working-class African American family in Indiana struggling to make it work and make it right without any blueprints.

No comments: