Thursday, November 18, 2021

Trailer: Marry Me

The trailer for Marry Me looks good. I'm thrilled to see a romantic comedy will be in theatres. I love that Hallmark, Netflix, Up and few other channels make and show them but also at times it felt like Hollywood executives didn't want to release any romantic comedies in theatres. I wish they would stop trying go by so-called trends and just make movies that are interesting. They end up passing up on a lot of different movies by doing that. Hopefully, this movie is the return of the big screen romantic comedy.

As happy as I am to see Marry Me, I'm just surprised the trailer is being released early especially since the movie isn't out until February, Valentine's Day to be exact. Well, I guess the studio wanted to hype of the movie especially since it stars Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson. Also starring in the movie is Sarah Silverman, Chloe Coleman and Maluma.

Marry Me

Release Date: February 14, 2022

Description:

A pop superstar is jilted by her rock-star fiancé moments before their wedding at Madison Square Garden, so she marries a random guy from the crowd instead.

No comments: