Saturday, November 6, 2021

Weekend Film: Eternals

Somewhat recently, I wrote that I thought the Eternals trailer looked boring and that I'll wait until the movie is released on DVD to see it. I've since been thinking that maybe the movie is better than what's shown in the trailer and I'm interested in seeing it. However, I'm still not going to the theatre to see it only this time the reason is I have a slight cold and I don't want to sit in the theatre (of course wearing my mask) not feeling my best. So, I'll wait until it out on DVD/Blu ray to see it.

Anyway, who's going to see the Eternals? To anyone who is going, I hope the movie is really good and you have a good time as well.


Eternals


Starring: Gemma Chan, Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Kit Harington, Kumail Nanjiani, Lia McHugh, Brian Tyree Henry, Lauren Ridloff, Barry Keoghan, Ma Dong-seok and more

Director: ChloƩ Zhao

Description:

The Eternals, a race of immortal beings with superhuman powers who have secretly lived on Earth for thousands of years, reunite to battle the evil Deviants.

No comments: