Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Is there a dance movie you're interested in watching?

I don't know why dance movies have been on my mind lately but I love dancing and I love dance movies. I already have a growing collection of dance movies on DVD and I'm always looking for more to add. Yes, I know not all of them have a great plot or storylines or characters but most do have amazing choreographed dances to enjoy. 

I'm always trying to find new movies or ones that I haven't seen before. And one that I was thinking of watching is Bhangra Paa Le, it was released two years ago (2019) on Netflix but I never heard of it until I saw trailer for it on YouTube this morning. Maybe I need to get more into the dance movie fandom and then I'll find more movies. Anyway, from the trailer it looks like a pretty cool dance competition is at the center of the story mixed in with a bit of historical backstory. If I have time, I might watch Bhangra Paa Le today, I love a dance competition movie.


Bhangra Paa Le (Netflix)

Description:

University student Jaggi, who hails from a Punjabi background, loves the dance form Bhangra and is determined to excel on a larger platform, the Bhangra Battle in London.

No comments: