Sunday, December 5, 2021

Trailer: House of Gucci

I have a question for anyone who has seen House of Gucci? Is it good? I want to see it, the movie looks like campy drama. I wish the movie wasn't theatre only because as much as I want to see this I'm still a bit iffy about going to the theatre especially since we're still in a pandemic. Which is why I wish there was another option to watch this at home.

House of Gucci

Starring: Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Jared Leto, Jack Huston, Salma Hayek, Alexia Murray and more

Description:

When Patrizia Reggiani, an outsider from humble beginnings, marries into the Gucci family, her unbridled ambition begins to unravel their legacy and triggers a reckless spiral of betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately...murder.

No comments: