Thursday, December 9, 2021

Winter Wellness: Use a Humidifier for Dry Skin

I love the coziness of this time of the year, wearing comfy sweaters, drinking a cup of hot tea while I'm wrapped up in warm thrown and reading a good book but with the cold temperatures outside and spending even more time indoors in blaring dry heat, my skin gets really dry. So besides, staying hydrated drinking plenty of water, washing with a moisturizing soap, exfoliating and moisturizing my skin, I try to use my humidifier as much as possible. It not only adds moisture to the air but to my skin (and hair).

This isn't an instant cure but it does work and if your skin is dry especially during the late fall/winter season maybe think about getting a humidifier. You should be able to find a good and affordable one at most retail stores.

A quick tip don't forget to clean and disinfect your humidifier, you don't want to spread mold in the air. Also make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions on cleaning it, you don't want to accidently ruin or break your humidifier.

No comments: