Saturday, January 1, 2022

Fashion Meets Fandom: Yoda T-Shirt

I love Yoda, he's one of my favorite characters. He was 900 years old before he died, can you just imagine all the years of wisdom and experience the Jedi Master must have had? I'd like to think that some of his knowledge held an understanding of yoga (or a Star Wars universe equivalent of it). Which is probably why as soon as I saw this shirt of Yoda doing yoga, I thought that's something the wise old Jedi Master probably would have done.

This is a cute shirt, I'm trying to decide if I should get it or not. I probably don't need another Star Wars t-shirt but I do really like it.

Star Wars "Yoga With Yoda" T-Shirt                   $20.23 (sale, regular price $28.90)                        Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: