Saturday, January 8, 2022

Trailer: Step Up 6: Year of the Dance

How come no one told me there was a sixth Step Up movie? Especially since I just finished a rewatch of movies 1-5. For anyone such as myself who didn't know the movie is titled Step Up 6: Year of the Dance and apparently it was released June 26, 2019. And I don't recall hearing anything about it, until now. From the trailer, the movie is set in China and has a whole new cast, I think it will be cool to see a new dance team battle it out.

I don't know if this was originally released in theatres or video on demand but it's not on DVD/Blu-ray but you can buy or rent it video on demand. I also found it on the STARZ channel, which I'll be watching it on. I either plan on watching it tonight or some time tomorrow.

Step Up 6: Year of the Dance

Description:

Youth from different social classes in Beijing come together to form China's best dance crew and learn what it really means to be family.



No comments: