Sunday, April 10, 2022

Art of the Day: Ravi Panikkar


Artwork: Ravi Panikkar by Giulia Canova

As a fan of actor Anirudh Pisharody, I think it's wonderful that he got cast in a recurring role in the Netflix TV series Never Have I Ever. But it's bittersweet as a 9-1-1 fan, because I really wish his character Ravi Panikkar was a main character on the show instead of being a recurring character.

I do wonder if he accepted the other job because he already knew his character was being pushed out in favor of the new "female Buck" recurring character. The showrunners already had a really fun and interesting character which is why I don't understand why they would introduce a new character when Ravi is right there. And they could have made him an offer to be a main actor on the show. Anyway, I hope to still continue seeing Ravi on the show even if he not in every episode.

No comments: