Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday Motivation: Being Creative May Help Improve Your Mood

Some daily tasks can leave me feeling grumpy or drained but taking time out to do something creative helps improve my mood. It can be something as simple as drawing, dancing or daydreaming for a few minutes to make me feel better. Something else that helps is that when I'm dealing with a problem I try to come up with creative ways to solve it. I have a notebook that I like to use to write down my creative problem solving ideas because not every solution will work for that problem but it just might lead to solution for another one.

I don't think being creative has to be a big project because just taking a few minutes to do something is just what I need. I really like being creative because not only does it inspire me but it also improves my mood. So, if you find yourself in a bad mood maybe try doing something creative for a few minutes to see if they'll help spark a change in feeling better.

No comments: