Thursday, April 14, 2022

Most Memorable Scene: The Final Dance in Step Up 3

In continuing with my post on the winning factor of the dance crews in the Step Up movies, I would like to focus on the final dance for the Pirates dance crew in Step Up 3. I think the winning factor for them was their costumes that lit up. The costumes were something Jason (and I believe with a little help from Moose) created and I think it really elevated their performance. Honestly, I think the Pirates were losing against the Samurai crew and it wasn't until that final performance where they were using their costumes that their dancing and presentation really stood out. Otherwise I think the Samurai would have won.

What do you think, did the Pirates' costumes give them the winning factor?


Step Up 3

No comments: