Monday, April 18, 2022

Teaser Trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder

I have mixed feelings about Thor: Love and Thunder. The trailer looks good but I feel like with each movie Thor has appeared in, he has lost an aspect that once made him who he was. And now it really seems like the once Mighty Thor is nothing more than a galactic buffoon. I also have mixed feelings about Jane becoming Thor, I've had the same feelings every since it happened in the comics. And that's because it seems like that's only way writers can think of to make characters who don't have powers seem "interesting" when they already are is by giving them powers.

I'm a Thor fan, so I'll probably go see this movie which is released in theatres July 8th. But I guess I miss Thor how he used to be instead of mainly being comedic relief.

No comments: