Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Happy May the 4th (or Star Wars Day)!

It's Star Wars Day!

(Star Wars)

One of my favorite geek holidays, so Star Wars fans how are you celebrating today? I was thinking of either watching one or two of my favorite movies or one that I haven't seen in a while (which surprisingly is all of them). Maybe I'll even watch a few episodes from a show or two, from The Clone Wars to The Book of Boba Fett, there are a lot of shows to choose from. I feel like I haven't watched anything Star Wars in such a long time and I can't think of a more perfect day to rekindle my love for Star Wars.

(Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back)

No matter how you plan to celebrate the day, I want to wish everyone a Happy Star Wars Day! May the Force (or Fourth) Be With You.

(Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)

No comments: