Sunday, June 12, 2022

Weekend Films: Color My World with Love and The Engagement Back-Up

Cheers to a Sunday filled with plenty of rest and relaxation. While I'm resting and recharging today, there are two new movies that I want to watch tonight: Color My World with Love and The Engagement Back-Up.

The first movie, Color My World with Love is a drama that follows Emma, a mother that learns to let go, so that her daughter Kendall can live her life. From the trailer it looks like Emma may struggle a bit to let go. As for the second movie, The Engagement Back-Up it's a romantic comedy that centers around a fake engagement. This is a popular trope, so it's probably fair to say that the fake couple will get their happily ever after.

I can't wait to watch both movies the only issue I have is whether to tape Color My World with Love so I can watch the first episode of Dark Winds or tape the show and watch the movie. Either way I'll figure it out. Please note, that I have the movies listed alphabetically and not by time because the first movie Color My World with Love airs at 9PM EST and The Engagement Back-Up airs at 7PM EST.


Color My World with Love                                                 9:00 PM EST                                        Hallmark Movies & Mysteries


Starring: Lily D. Moore, Erica Durance, Benjamin Ayres, David DeSanctis, Bobby Love and more

Director: Peter Benson

Writers: Charlie Shahnaian, Shari Simpson and Pamela Wallace

Description:

Emma's daughter Kendall becomes engaged, but Emma is concerned as Kendall and her fiance have Down Syndrome and Emma worries she's not ready to take this step.






The Engagement Back-Up                                                 7:00 PM EST                                        Up TV


Starring: Elise Gatien, Preston Vanderslice, Beverley Elliott, Jessie Fraser, Robyn Bradley, Heather-Claire Nortey, Cameron McDonald, Ali Karr and more

Director: Nicholas Humphries

Writer: Melanie Martinez

Description:

When historian Luna is entrusted with the legacy of her late father's museum, she must pretend that she's engaged to the infamous son of a tech mogul in order to save it.

No comments: