Tuesday, August 9, 2022

9-1-1 Season 6 Teaser Trailer and Poster

The new teaser trailer and poster for the sixth season of 9-1-1 seems rather interesting. Prior to seeing the poster, when I first watched the trailer I'm not embarrassed to say that my mind immediately went to aliens. Yeah, I know, I probably watch too much sci-fi but I don't think the idea of aliens in the world of 9-1-1 is improbable. Not with all the crazy emergencies they seem to constantly encounter. Maybe not alien aliens but more like some rich guy had an alien inspired space ship built and then tried to fly it but it malfunctioned and fell out of the sky into a crowded stadium.

However, once I saw the poster (which feels like a spoiler of sorts), I realized it's a blimp that's crashing. It is indeed a scary thing to image a blimp falling out of the sky. I do hope this sixth season's upcoming opening disaster will be better than the fifth season's blackout which didn't feel very thought out and was very underwhelming and lackluster. Anyway, here's the teaser trailer and poster.


No comments: