Friday, August 12, 2022

Hiatus Watch: Never Have I Ever season 3

A new season of Never Have I Ever is finally here, yay! The third season premiered today on Netflix and I'm hoping it'll be another good one. I love series because it's a funny yet surprisingly very moving coming-of-age story that centers around Devi who is trying her best to change her geeky reputation. I'm really looking forward to watching this season because I'm sure there's going to be some relationship drama between Devi and Paxton and not to mention she might have a possible new love interest, Des.

If I don't watch a few episodes tonight then for sure tomorrow. I really want to know what happens this season.

Never Have I Ever (Netflix)


Starring: Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Poorna Jagannathan, Darren Barnet, Richa Moorjani, Benjamin Norris, Jaren Lewison, Lee Rodriguez, Ramona Young, John McEnroe, Megan Suri, Anirudh Pisharody, Niecy Nash, Sarayu Blue and more

Creators: Mindy Kaling and Lang Fisher

Based On: Mindy Kaling's own childhood

General Description:

The complicated life of a modern-day first generation Indian American teenage girl who wants to improve her status at school. But friends, family, and feelings don't make it easy on her.

No comments: