Friday, August 12, 2022

Video: Power Rangers Ninja Steel Theme Song and Opening Credits

It's been quite some time since I've had a Power Rangers Ninja Steel and Super Ninja Steel rewatch. I really like these seasons of Power Rangers, they remind me of the original series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. And the main characters/Ninja Steel Power Rangers: Sarah Thompson/Pink Ranger, Brody Romero/Red Ranger, Hayley Foster/White Ranger, Calvin Maxwell/Yellow Ranger, Preston Tien/Blue Ranger and Levi Weston/Aiden Romero/Gold Ranger are a combination of smart, goofy and fun.

And I can't forget about Victor and Monty, their bumbling bully act reminds me so much of MMPR's Bulk and Skull because all four are annoying and think they rule their respective schools. Which they really don't.

I don't know when I'll have time for a full rewatch but I'm going to try to find some time soon. Until then, here's the show's theme song and various opening credits.

No comments: