Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday Motivation: Time Saving Beauty Maintenance Tip

When you think of time management does beauty maintenance come to mind. I love polishing my nails and I love wearing all shades and colors from bright and bold to soft nudes. However, when it comes to trying to save time a tip I like to use quite often is to use nude nail polish. When I know my schedule is going to be busy and I don't think I'll have the extra time for manicure maintenance I like to polish my nails with nude shades (or clear polish). It's easier to hide any chips or cracks in the polish because even if you use the best nail polishes and top coats, the polish will eventually chip at some point.

I don't always have that little extra time to apply an extra coat of top coat and wait for it to dry especially not during the week. Which is why I like to go with nude shades or clear polish for my manicures. When my life is back to normal or at least less busy I like to go with more colorful polishes but for busy weeks, nude polishes are perfect time saver for me.

No comments: