Sunday, September 18, 2022

Quote: Abby Clark and Carla Price


Abby: He said no.

Carla: Then why are you smiling?

Abby: Because I had the nerve to call the guy. And sometimes the right kind of no is better than the wrong kind of yes.

~ Abigail "Abby" Clark and Carla Price, 9-1-1 season 1 episode 2: Let Go

I'm not a fan of how Abby got Evan "Buck" Buckley's phone number and started calling him. However, I think Buck would have told Abby to stop calling him and to leave him alone if he wasn't interested in her. What I found interesting was that during this scene Abby took a chance calling Buck (for the second time in the episode) and asked him out on a date which he politely declined. However, not because he wasn't interested but due to him having some issues he needed to work through. I don't think Abby and Buck were ever supposed to be something long-term but that's an article or post for another day.

No comments: