Friday, September 9, 2022

Trailer: Black Adam

I'll admit I didn't have much interest in seeing Black Adam at first but the trailer for this movie looks really good. The movie will be in theatres Friday, October 21st. I know Black Adam used to be a villain but in the comics the writers have been trying to make him a sort of hero or antihero which it seems like it's being hinted towards him possibly becoming a hero in the movie.

I'm still surprised that he hasn't appeared in the Shazam movies but maybe he will later on. Anyway, this looks like it's going to be a good movie and I love that the Justice Society of America is in this, it's great seeing new characters being introduced to the DCEU (DC Extended Universe). And it's always good seeing Amanda Waller. I can't wait to see this movie.

No comments: