Saturday, September 17, 2022

Weekend Film: Do Revenge

I have an extra movie, Do Revenge I forgot to add to Weekend Films from earlier. This movie looks like so much fun. I do wonder if they will actually get their revenge or will something cause them to change their minds? I guess I'll have to watch it to find out.


Do Revenge (Netflix)


Starring: Camila Mendes, Maya Hawke, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Austin Abrams, Rish Shah, Talia Ryder, Alisha Boe, Ava Capri, J.D. (Jonathan Daviss), Paris Berelc, Maia Reficco, Sophie Turner, Rachel Matthews, Eliza Bennett, Francesca Reale, Olivia Sui, Jude Timothy Harris and more

Director: Jennifer Kaytin Robinson

Writers: Celeste Ballard and Jennifer Kaytin Robinson

Based On: the movie Strangers on a Train

Description:

A dethroned queen bee at a posh private high school strikes a secret deal with an unassuming new student to exact revenge on each other's enemies.

No comments: