Friday, October 7, 2022

Fashion Meets Fandom: May Grant

It's no surprise that 9-1-1 is one of my favorite shows. It centers around first responders and what I like about the show is that it has a perfect mixture of action, drama and humor. But this post isn't about the show, it's a Fashion Meets Fandom for May Grant. May always wears really cute clothes and I noticed throughout the show, she wears a lot of cozy knits, stripe tops and sweaters, cool graphic t-shirts, bright colors and some eye-catching retro looking pieces. Which is why I wanted to create an outfit inspired by her.

(9-1-1 season 5 episode 8: Defend in Place)

For this Fashion Meets Fandom, I created an outfit I thought May would wear. Since in the sixth season, she is currently enrolled in college and living on campus, I put together an outfit that's comfy, casual and cute. I figured she would be on campus going from one class to the next and any other activities and the last thing she'd want is to wear something uncomfortable. But she would still want to wear something cute.

So in creating this outfit, I went with a cozy knit stripe sweatshirt and paired it with jeans. To complete the look, pair it with gym shoes and maybe a lightweight jacket since it is fall.


Sweatshirt

Loft Music Stripe Pullover Sweatshirt                                 $74.00                                           Roxy (roxy.com)





Jeans

Mid Rise Baby Boot Jeans with Washwell                                 $79.95                                           Gap (gap.com)

No comments: