Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Trailer: Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania

I totally have mixed feelings about this trailer for Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania which the movie will be in theatres on February 17, 2023. First impression, it feels like I'm looking at a Star Wars movie with Marvel characters. Second, I love the film score or orchestral music that's playing throughout the trailer (I don't how I completely disregarded the song that was playing).

Second, I love that Michelle Pfeiffer continues to be in the Ant-Man and MCU movies as Janet Van Dyne. And third, it doesn't look that interesting. Maybe it's better than what's shown in the trailer. I know they're trying to get more into the sci-fi world of the Ant-Man stories but I think what really worked for the MCU Ant-Man was him dealing with more grounded or small adventures. I'm usually one for sticking with more comic book elements but this just feels like a scrapped Star Wars screenplay that was reworked for Ant-Man.

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania

Description:

Scott Lang, Hope Van Dyne, Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne explore the Quantum Realm and embark on an adventure that goes beyond the limits of what they thought was possible.

No comments: