Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Currently Reading for Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon book #3: Nancy Drew: The Haunted Showboat

After I finished reading The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster, which was a really good fantasy story, I wanted to read a mystery. So, I picked Nancy Drew: The Haunted Showboat by Carolyn Keene out of the eight (out of ten) books I still have to read. When I started this Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon, I did say I had a lot of old books on my list and this is another one I got from a library book sale.



Book: Nancy Drew: The Haunted Showboat (Nancy Drew book #35) by Carolyn Keene

Description:

Bess and George invite Nancy on a trip to New Orleans, to help their relatives solve a mystery. Their uncle wants to restore an old showboat, the River Princess, but no one will go near it! Mysterious occurrences are making everything believe the boat is haunted. Can Nancy uncover the truth?

No comments: