Monday, May 15, 2023

Fast X Final Trailer

I love the Fast & Furious franchise, it's one of the most ridiculous yet awesome group of movies. And I absolutely love watching them and Fast X looks like another fun and action packed sequel. It does make me wish I had time to re-watch the first nine movies and as well as Hobbs & Shaw before I go see this one. Fast X will be in theatres this Friday (May 19th).


Fast X

Description:

Dom Toretto and his family are targeted by Dante, the vengeful son of drug kingpin Hernan Reyes.

Dante’s plot will scatter Dom’s family from Los Angeles to the catacombs of Rome, from Brazil to London and from Portugal to Antarctica. New allies will be forged and old enemies will resurface. But everything changes when Dom discovers that his own 8-year-old son is the ultimate target of Dante’s vengeance.

No comments: