Thursday, May 4, 2023

Happy May the 4th (or Star Wars Day)!

Today is Star Wars Day or should I say May the 4th be with you!

It is one of my favorite geeky holidays. This is the day to celebrate all things Star Wars whether it's a love of your favorite characters or books or movies or shows, etc. it's all in how you enjoy what you love. So, how are you celebrating the day?

I couldn't think of a better day to start watching some of the shows I haven't watched yet: Andor, The Bad Batch and The Mandalorian season 3. I do know at some point today that I'll be wearing my favorite Princess Leia t-shirt when I watch some of these shows. I also might even buy a new Star Wars book, the last one I bought was The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance. Maybe tonight I'll watch one of the movies, do I go with one from the classic (or original) trilogy, prequel trilogy or the Disney trilogy? I'll probably just end up watching one from the original trilogy.

However you celebrate today, Happy Star Wars day and May the 4th be with you!

No comments: