Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Most Memorable Scene: David and Moira Rose trying to cook

I don't know why I have been thinking about the Schitt's Creek episode Family Dinner (season 2 episode 2) but I have. So when I found this clip of David and Moira Rose trying to make enchiladas, I had to post it.

It's kind of hard to image Moira used to cook especially since at this point she doesn't even seem to remember how to fold in the cheese. And not to mention, she had her son David doing all the cooking (under the guise of passing down the family recipe). The Rose family did used to have a lot of money (before it was seized by the government) maybe all those years of most likely having a personal chef, Moira lost her cooking skills. Or she totally forgot she used to cook.

I don't know, this was just a funny scene and episode.

No comments: