Sunday, May 21, 2023

What are you reading this weekend?

I'll be honest, I have hit a reading block for my Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon trying to read Nancy Drew: The Haunted Showboat by Carolyn Keene. And that's because it's a hard read. Not story wise (although the mystery is rather weak in this) but writing wise. Let's just say this old book is truly a product of it's time. So, I'm not sure if I want to force myself to finish reading it to write up a review. Or simply pass on it and read the next book on my list. I'll figure it out.


Book: Nancy Drew: The Haunted Showboat (Nancy Drew book #35) by Carolyn Keene

Description:

Bess and George invite Nancy on a trip to New Orleans, to help their relatives solve a mystery. Their uncle wants to restore an old showboat, the River Princess, but no one will go near it! Mysterious occurrences are making everything believe the boat is haunted. Can Nancy uncover the truth?

No comments: