Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wish List Wednesday: May 17th

This is a slightly revamped Wish List Wednesday post (I haven't posted one in years) where I will be writing about some of the things that I want to get. 




Face Mask

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a quote from Lisa Turtle from Saved by the Bell where she explained how she hurt her ankle because she had kicked the TV after finding out her favorite nail polish was discontinued.

Well, I must of jinxed myself because my favorite face mask is discontinued, thankfully I still have enough for at least two or three more uses. So before that little bit of product is gone, I have to find something else and hope that it will work. The thing is I have no idea what to get. There are so many mask out there and now I'm going to have to try different products to see if I can find something that works as well as the one I had been using. So wish me luck in finding one that works.





Fitness Clothes

Even though I workout at home (gym memberships are expensive, I'm a geek on a budget), I still want cute workout clothes. I haven't bought anything new in a while that is except a sports bra. But I want some new shorts, yoga pants, tank tops, etc. So will be looking for some cute and colorful pieces.





Gilmore Girls Merchandise

I really want some Gilmore Girls merchandise, it doesn't matter if it's a t-shirt, mug, etc. I just want something.

Gilmore Girls Luke's T-Shirt                   $12.99                     Target (target.com)

No comments: