Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Video: Quinta Brunson (Writers' Strike)

The Writers' Strike is currently in its sixth week and counting and I fully support what they are fighting for. And I wish them all the best and hope that they get the contracts that they deserve.

With that said, I wanted to post this slightly older video (it's from the third week) of writer and actress Quinta Brunson (who created the hit TV series Abbott Elementary) talking about the strike. She makes a lot of good points because these writers are currently without jobs and they are fighting to get back to them. As much as I love watching TV especially my favorite shows, there are no shows with the writers and they deserve to get paid what they are worth.

Video Source: Writers Guild Of America West  (Instagram: writersguildwest)

No comments: