Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Characters Reading: Madison Feliciano (My Life is Murder)

A new to me show that I've been watching is My Life is Murder, it's like a cozy mystery meets procedural. It centers on Alexa Crowe (played by Lucy Lawless) as a retired Police Detective (or Investigator on this show) turned consultant/Private Investigator who takes on interesting cases. But for this Characters Reading, I wanted to focus on Madison Feliciano who besides working as a Data Analyst for the police, also assist Alexa is solving her cases.

In the first season sixth episode Another Bloody Podcast, Madison left work a little early to go to the beach and relax. And her relaxing day at the beach included reading a good book. However, her day didn't stay relaxing for long because she was getting calls from Alexa and Police Detective Kieran Hussey who wanted information about the murdered young man investigation. As well as information in trying to figure out who might be behind an anonymous podcast that's focused on the young man's murder. And it's safe to say, that her relaxing day at the beach ended early.

(My Life is Murder season 1 episode 6: Another Bloody Podcast)

No comments: