Thursday, September 14, 2023

Trailer: Bottoms

Why do I feel like I've been living under a rock? Because I had no idea this movie Bottoms even existed. Apparently it was only released in limited theatres but (yay for me) there is a theatre that's not too far that's showing the movie. Bottoms looks like a fun movie, that I can't wait to see. I'm sure there's an easier way for PJ and Josie to meet girls than starting up a fight club. But then I guess where would the fun be it for them and all the other girls.


Bottoms


Starring: Rachel Sennott, Ayo Edebiri, Ruby Cruz, Havana Rose Liu, Kaia Gerber, Nicholas Galitzine, Miles Fowler, Marshawn Lynch, Dagmara Dominczyk, Punkie Johnson, Zamani Wilder, Summer Joy Campbell and more

Director: Emma Seligman

Writers: Emma Seligman and Rachel Sennott

Description:

Unpopular best friends PJ and Josie start a high school fight club to meet girls and lose their virginity. They soon find themselves in over their heads when the most popular students start beating each other up in the name of self-defense.

No comments: