Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Nesting: Sea & Sand Candle

I don't know what it is about fall but I just love to light candles. I light candles during the other seasons just not as much as I do during the fall. I just love how they add a little extra warmth to a room. A candle that I have been thinking of getting is this giant Sea & Sand candle. It's 53 ounces which is why I can see why it cost $32.99. However, the price is the thing that's making me not rush out and buy one of these candles. But it would definitely last for quite some time. I don't know, I'll think about it.

Sea & Sand 53 oz. Candle                $32.99 each                 Costco (costco.com)

- Available in three fragrances: Light Green (California Beach House), Light Gray (Teakwood) and Light Pink (Coconut & Palm)
- 53 ounces
- Soy Wax Blend with Essential Oils
- Four Cotton Lead Free Wicks
- 49 Hours Burn Time

No comments: