Monday, October 2, 2023

Vogue: In The Bag: Emma Watson

Happy Monday!

I was wondering if you carry a bag, what do you have in it? Well, in my purse which is usually small, I keep my everyday essential: wallet, lip balm, small hand lotion, phone, keys and a small make up bag (in case I need to touch my make up). As for my tote bag, I usually have: a book (or two), a magazine (or two), pens and a note book, planner and depending on the day any odds and ends I might need.

I mention all of this because I watched this Vogue magazine In The Bag video featuring Emma Watson and had to post it. Aside from the usual essentials, she does have some interesting items. Such as her tarot cards. And as a bookworm, she has books. No surprise there. I guess it's a universal truth that bookworms always carry books with them.

As a bookworm, I usually tend to have a book with me when I leave the house. Of course there are exceptions when I don't carry one such as getting a meal with family or friends or at an event. But usually I have a book with me. I totally forgot to mention how cute her outfit is: a beige and black check bow tie blouse paired with a black skirt. Anyway, here's what's in Emma Watson's bag.

No comments: