Thursday, February 1, 2024

Trailer: Station 19 (season 7) and The Rookie (season 6)

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday, ABC released new trailers for some of the upcoming new seasons. I'm going to post the four trailers for the shows I'm interested in, starting with these two.

The first trailer is for Station 19 and the seventh season will premiere Thursday, March 14th at 10:00 PM EST on ABC. I'm still disappointed that the executives over at ABC decided to cancel such a good show. It has action, drama, humor and romance as well as dealing with social issues all while the characters are trying to do their jobs as first responders.

Ten episodes just doesn't feel like a enough to wrap up the stories and characters for this series. Which is why ever since the cancellation was announced, the fans have been trying to save the show. The fan campaign includes a petition which currently has over 70,000 signatures and counting. It would be wonderful if the show was saved because there are still more stories that can be told. With that said, I am looking forward to watching this sixth (and hope not final season).

As for the second trailer, it's for The Rookie and the sixth season will premiere Tuesday, February 20th at 9:00 PM EST on ABC. I'm so very much behind on watching this show but I thought this trailer for the upcoming sixth season looked pretty interesting. And maybe while I get caught up on the show, I'll also watch the sixth season.


Station 19



The Rookie

No comments: