Monday, July 1, 2024

What's On Tonight: My Life is Murder

I forgot to post that I've been watching the fourth season of My Life is Murder. I really like this show. I would describe it as a cozy mystery with Alexa and Madison always find themselves investigating very interesting cases. Last week's episode, had the duo trying to find out how a real estate agent died and how he wound up in the pool. As well as a possibility that a haunted house may have the cause of his death.

Tonight's episode seems to have them trying to figure out who is poisoning a chef's clients. Is it really the chef or someone else? I can't wait to see who it is. Anyone else watching My Life is Murder?


10:00 PM EST

My Life is Murder season 4 episode 4: One Man's Poison                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 BBC America


Description:

Alexa investigates 'death by stir-fry' when Reuben is desperate for her to clear the name of his friend, a private chef accused of poisoning one of this clients.

General Season 4 Trailer

No comments: