Monday, July 15, 2024

What's On Tonight: My Life is Murder

Happy Monday!

I can't wait to see tonight's new episode of My Life is Murder. It seems interesting and with each case that Alexa and Madison take on there is always something unexpected within the mystery. I wonder if Ropati's murder was due to a rival business and they wanted to get rid of the competition? It can't just be a simply robbery but maybe it is. I guess, I'll see.

I'm really enjoying this fourth season, too bad it only has eight episodes. I hope the show will be renewed for a fifth season and will have more episodes or at least the 10 episodes the first three seasons had.


10:00 PM EST

My Life is Murder season 4 episode 6: The Good Oil                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 BBC America


Description:

Alexa finds justice for grieving Samoan matriarch Eme, whose son Ropati was shot dead in a robbery gone awry at his coconut oil factory.

No comments: