Monday, July 8, 2024

What's On Tonight: My Life is Murder

Happy Monday! What have you been watching during hiatus?

Well, tonight I'm watching a new episode of My Life is Murder. Last week Alexa and Madison solved a mystery centered around personal chef who was accused of murder. Tonight's episode is about the murder of a ballerina. It's such a weird and unusual death with her being killed with an arrow. I wonder if she was killed on stage. I'm sure Alexa and Madison will follow ever clue to find the murderer.

Who else is watching My Life is Murder? So far, what do you think of the fourth season?


10:00 PM EST

My Life is Murder season 4 episode 5: En Pointe                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 BBC America


Description:

A ballerina has been shot dead with a bow and arrow at a prestigious ballet academy. While Madison tries her hand at archery, Alexa poses as a dance mom to uncover the terrible truth.

No comments: