Sunday, August 25, 2024

Summer Hiatus Update

Good Morning (or whatever time you're reading this)! How's your summer hiatus going?

My Summer Hiatus is going pretty well. I've watched quite a few shows on my list but there are a few more I need to start watching (i.e. The Good Girl's Guide to Murder, Supacell, Emily in Paris, etc.). I'm currently starting my morning rewatching a few episodes from the first season of Tracker. I'm a fan of procedurals and I like finding shows that have a different angle to them. With Tracker, you have this guy, Colter Shaw who is a sort of off the grid loner who travels around finding missing people (and the occassional horse) for the reward money. But the thing is, despite being a loner he has good people he trust helping or assisting him with information in solving these cases. I really enjoy watching this show. You can tell he cares about helping people and it has nothing to do with the money.


If I have time later today, I'm going to start watching the first season of the animated mystery series Grimsburg. It follows a weird detective solving weird mysteries in a weird town. This looks truly ridiculous and I can't wait to start watching it. Although, summer is quickly coming to a close, it's still summer and there is still plenty of shows to watch. What shows are you watching?

Grimsburg

Description:

Marvin Flute, who might be the greatest detective ever, has one mystery he still can't crack: his family. He will follow every lead he's got to redeem himself with the ex-wife he never stopped loving.

No comments: