Thursday, August 15, 2024

Trailer: Wolfs

This trailer for Wolfs feels like one of those classic buddy/odd couples movies. I don't know if this is supposed to be a dramedy but that's what I get when I watch the trailer. It's got conflicted fixers involved in a intriguing and ridiculous looking plot centering around I believe finding drug dealers. It's seems like an interesting and zany movie that I'm interested in seeing. Wolfs will be released in select theatres on Friday, September 20th but will be available a week later on on Apple TV+ Friday, September 27th.


Wolfs (Apple TV+)

Starring: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Amy Ryan, Austin Abrams, Poorna Jagannathan, Richard Kind, Zlatko Buric, Robb Riddell and more

Writer and Director: Jon Watts

Description:

Hired to cover up a high-profile crime, a fixer soon finds his night spiraling out of control when he's forced to work with an unexpected counterpart.

No comments: