Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Fashion Meets Star Style: Oliver Stark's Rose Ring

While I watching the 9-1-1 vs Jury Duty episode of Celebrity Family Feud (season 10 episode 8), I noticed one of the rings that actor Oliver Stark was wearing. It's a rose ring which feels like a conversation/statement piece. It really stands out. And while it's also has a dressy feel it's actually a rather casual piece that goes perfectly with the casual outfit Oliver was wearing.

(Celebrity Family Feud season 10 episode 8: 9-1-1 vs Jury Duty)

I couldn't help noticing the detailed rose design and that it's in a delicate feminine style. I think it's very cute and I like that it breaks the stereotype of what's considered a man's ring. I did a search and found what I think is maybe the actual ring he's wearing. It's the All Apologies ring by Clocks + Colours which I posted below. I don't know if this is his own ring or it's something a stylist accessorized his look with. Either way it's a nice ring.

(Celebrity Family Feud season 10 episode 8: 9-1-1 vs Jury Duty)


Ring

All Apologies                $145.00                 Clocks + Colours (clocksandcolours.com)

- Sterling Silver

No comments: