Thursday, September 26, 2024

What's On Tonight (Thursday 9/26): 9-1-1 and Doctor Odyssey

I'm not going to be able to watch 9-1-1 and Doctor Odyssey tonight. I'm going out to dinner to celebrate my friend's birthday, so I'll tape both shows and watch them later. I have no expectations for this eighth season of 9-1-1, I just hope it will be better than the last season was. I also hope that Buck and Eddie will finally get a chance to go canon.

As for Doctor Odyssey, I'm surprised that this is the second medical show that I will be watching this fall season. The other is Brilliant Minds which I really loved the first episode. Anyway, I'm interested at least in seeing the first episode of Doctor Odyssey. The trailer seems interesting with a lot happening on and off the ship.


8:00 PM EST

9-1-1 season 8 episode 1: Buzzkill                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 ABC


Description:

The 118 team battles an “un-bee-lievable” emergency when a trailer with millions of bees crashes on the streets of Los Angeles, unleashing a swarm.






9:00 PM EST

Doctor Odyssey season 1 episode 1: Pilot                                 9:00 PM EST                                                 ABC


Description:

Max Bankman is The Odyssey’s new onboard doctor, where the staff works hard and plays harder. It’s all-hands-on-deck as he gets acquainted with Capt. Massey and his medical team, Avery and Tristan, while treating crises miles from shore.

No comments: