Wednesday, September 25, 2024

What's On Tonight (Wednesday 9/25): Chicago Fire

Happy Wednesday!

There's only one show I want to see tonight, Chicago Fire. I wonder how the new Chief is going to be, is he going to be difficult and make the work environment toxic? Or surprise everyone and actually be a good and not a jerk? From last season's finale, Jack Damon told Kelly Severide that he was his brother, I wonder if that's true. I guess I'll see as the story continues.


9:00 PM EST

Chicago Fire season 13 episode 1: A Monster in the Field                            9:00 PM EST                                           NBC


Description:

A new chief shakes things up at Firehouse 51. Violet and Novak work to uncover the truth behind a car crash. Cruz keeps a watchful eye on Severide and Damon's growing bond.

@onechicagouniverse Chicago Fire Season 13 Promo🔥🔥#ChicagoFire #fyp #firefighter ♬ original sound - One Chicago

No comments: