Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Outfit: Sweater and Shorts

I wanted to start a new column where I put together different outfits whether it's seasonal or for various occasions. So for my first post, I found this really cute beige sweater with black and white Scottish Terriers on it. I thought it would be cute with a pair of blackish gray corduroy shorts.

Although it's Fall, I picked shorts because the weather is still sort of warm with a bit of coolness to it. You could also add tights to the look for additional warmth. If you're not interested in shorts, you could easily pair the sweater with jeans, pants, skirts or leggings. I really thought this would be a cute outfit.


Sweater

Scotty Dog Sweater in Warm Sand Heather                $34.97 (sale, regular price $69.95)                LOFT (loft.com)




Shorts

Sessions Corduroy Shorts in Phantom                     $56.00                         Roxy (roxy.com)

No comments: