Wednesday, October 9, 2024

What's On Tonight (Wednesday 10/9): Chicago Fire and Abbott Elementary

What are you watching tonight? For me it's just choosing between whether to watch or tape Chicago Fire and Abbott Elementary. Apparently, Joan has been moved to Friday night well at least where I live. Anyway, I'll probably watch Abbott Elementary since it's the premeire of the fourth season. I can't wait to see how Janine Teague and Gregory Eddie relationship has progressed since their kiss back in the third season finale.

I also want to see Chicago Fire because I wonder if it's either going to be Stella Kidd or Jack Damon who is going to be fired. I really get a sense that that the new Captain really doesn't like Stella. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he fired her. But if he does, I can see her fighting to get her job back.


9:00 PM EST

Chicago Fire season 13 episode 3: All Kinds Of Crazy                            9:00 PM EST                                           NBC


Description:

Severide and Van Meter investigate a fire at a family-owned restaurant. Pascal questions Kidd's leadership






9:30 PM EST

Abbott Elementary season 4 episode 1: Back to School                            9:30 PM EST                                           ABC


Description:

The neighbouring construction site of a new golf course causes issues at Abbott, forcing the teachers to find creative solutions. An HR representative visits the school. Following their kiss, Janine and Gregory's relationship status is revealed.

No comments: