I forgot the new Descendants movie Wicked Wonderland was out. It premiered ;ast Thursday and it's a continuation from the last movie The Rise of Red. I guess Red and Chloe probably didn't think there would be any problems after going back in time to make Red's mother Queen of Hearts a nicer person. The Queen was truly evil but it looks like changing things created a new problem they are going to have to fix. I like these Descedants movies, there's always a fun and interesting take on the fairytales.
Descendants: Wicked Wonderland (Disney Channel and Plus)
Starring: Kylie Cantrall, Malia Baker, Liamani Segura, Alexandro Byrd, Kiara T. Romero, Leonardo Nam, Paolo Montalban, Brandy Norwood, Rita Ora, Awkwafina and more
Director: Kimmy Gatewood
Writers: Tamara Chestna, Dan Frey and Ru Sommer
Based On: Characters created by Sara Parriott and Josann McGibbon
Description:
When Wonderland plays host to the Kingdom Cup Games, Red and Chloe Charming must fight to save everyone from an unexpected villain.
No comments:
Post a Comment